Registration Instructions for 2013 World Cybermatics Congress
Registration Instructions for IEEE GreenCom-iThings-CPSCom 2013 and the Associated Symposia and Workshops:
The registration process includes the following TWO STEPs:
If you are a Non-author Conference Attendee, please directly perform the Basic Registration in STEP II.
If your paper is a Poster (short paper) from Greencom2013, your paper length is limited up to 3 pages and no overlength pages are allowed. For more information, please refer to the Call for Paper items: http://www.china-iot.net/CFP/GreenCom2013_CFSP.pdf.
Complete the final PDF paper submission.
1. All submitted paper should follow the IEEE CS format: Microsoft Word 2003 and LaTeX for Windows.
2. The paper page limit and purchasing extra pages for Symposia (SymIoT and SymCPS) papers are the SAME as
Workshop papers (i.e., 6 pages, up to 2 extra pages at $50 per extra page).
3. It is no need to check the paper format with the toolkit PDF eXpress. Please skip the PDF eXpress checking step directly.
And we suggest you strictly follow the IEEE CS format to figure your submitted paper.
4. Final paper submission due: July 10, 2013
1. EACH accepted paper needs one Full Registration;
The Basic Registration is for
1) one author has made the full registration, other authors of the same paper would like to attend the conference, and
2) The visitor without a paper would like to attend the conference.
3. Final registration and payment due: July 10, 2013
4. The STEP II is seperate from STEP I above. If you have any questions during STEP II please do not contact IEEE Conference
Publishing Services editor.